Re: Rarities CD

Mark, re:

>But I don't know if this is editing or just an early fade. Or are you
>talking about some other edit? I have only the two LPs of RARITIES, myself.

I'm not "Machine Gun Joe Biturbo" ("10 points" to anyone who gets that
one...), but, the Vinyl LP version isn't edited, just the first issue of the
CD from the UK PDO plant... As for the ending... From what memory serves me,
just a premature fade out. (I could compare the 2, but then that would be
like playing a Who CD and we all know, that I just buy them, stack them up
some place and NEVER play them---except when I do...)

Funny that you mention "Relay"... You may be correct on that one... I'm not
quite sure WHICH version has the longest version (was it the UK or the US
single???) I thought one of the reissues has put the full length back into
the song, but I was probably more concerned with it about 10 years ago and
"time is passing"...

-wf