Re: quad newsin april ICE

Rob, re:

>According to Dave Marsh...

I'm not Chief Inspector Clouseau, but according to the members of The Who,
Marsh writes "fiction" <about them>. Whether this is relevant or not, I can't
honestly say. However, personally, I get a bug up my <Bev Crusher> every time
I see him quoted...

>>Also Pete said "John wrote a song he wouldn't play for me because it summed

up the whole album (Quad.) in one song."  -I am sure that must have been an
interesting song.

Funny, but in '82, Roger Daltrey was quoted saying something like "'
'Uniforms' sums up  'Quadrophenia' in one song..." It was at that point, that
I actually listened to "All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes", previously
to which, I only liked a few songs and wrote the rest of it off...

-wf