The Who To Reform With "New" Drummer

All,

I saw this on the news wire last night, and I though that I should share it
with you.

Dave

THE WHO TO REFORM WITH A "NEW" DRUMMER

     (London) -- The English rock group The Who has announced through manager
Bill Curbishley that they will reform sometime in 1999 with a clone of the
band's   late drummer, Keith Moon.
     Dr. Colin Asbury of the Royal Academy of Science says that it will take
almost two years for the clone to grow to the size of an adult, and maybe a
year or so to learn to play the drums, but it could happen sooner because
"miracles do happen sometimes."
     Some skin cells from the body of the late Moon were taken and put in
cryogenic storage with the intent of cloning what many consider to have been
Rock and Roll's best drummer.
     When told that the group was getting back together again, the former
bassist
for the band, John Entwistle, says that he "hopes that the new Moon can keep
time better than the old one."
     Former vocalist Roger Daltrey says that he's "excited about the
prospects for a new beginning for The Who."
     Former guitarist and main songwriter Pete Townshend could not be
reached for comment.  Townshend was said to be busy at work on his next
musical production based on the movie "Babe."

Dave Hughes

Nebraska Public Radio