Sale on Who Came First

I'm not drunk right now, but I am rather happy, owing to a
bargain purchase I scored today, a brand new copy of Pete's "Who Came
First" Ryko re-issue, which I found in a bargain display at Best Buy
alongside a bunch of other Ryko titles (Undertones, Sugar, etc), all of
them $3.99 and all of them sporting little cut-out slices in the spine,
the coincidence of which makes me wonder if the  Best Buy corporation
(rather than the particular Best Buy outlet I was frequenting) bought a
bunch of Ryko's overstock at some criminal rate.  In any case, all you
sports fans out there might want to stop off at your nearest Best Buy
tomorrow to see if they have the same sale.  Might think about picking up
one of those Undertone things, too.  I didn't have the cash on my at the
time, but I do remember the Undertones from my youth--a snappy power
punk band from Ireland (I think), circa early Eighties, had a hit that
went something like "I wanna wanna be male model," with the exuberant
accent on the terminal syllable of the last word.  Think of the Ramones and
the Buzzcocks.  And the early Who, of course.

Marshall