"Do You Want Kids, Kids"

I'm not Sirhan, Sirhan, but...

So far the "Townshend: A Career Biography" is turning out to be a really great
book. At least the first half, anyway! Acording to Chris, the above song title,
"Do You Want Kids, Kids" was recorded along with "Little Billy" for the
American Cancer Society. I've never heard of this one...

Also noted, is "Who's For Tennis", as opposed to the earlier posting, "Anyone
For Tennis?". This was an album to be released in 1968 to "fill the gap"...
Hopefully, my tape of the same will arrive in a few days!

-wf