The Who Mailing List is moving to a new home...

Hi Folks,

Just a quick note from your friendly mailing list maintainer here.

I've taken a new job as Director of Operations at Mpath Interactive starting
10/16 and will be moving the list from cisco.com to mpath.com sometime in
the next couple of weeks; as soon as I'm sure everything is set up over
there and everything is in place to ensure a seamless transition.

Details to follow as events unfold.

-> Paul <-

--
Paul M. Moriarty / pmm@cisco.com / +1 408 526 8174
Manager, Engineering Computer Services / Cisco Systems, Inc.