Re: Who Fest '95 (fwd)

Alan,
re:
>I doubt that he'd be playin' it...

For a $1,000 record, not only would I expect to be able to play it perfectly,
I'd also want it to wash my car!

Seriously, only very rarely will I buy any "collectable" Who record where the
vinyl isn't perfect or close to. The picture sleeve would have to be so
outstanding, to make me want to have something that's "scratched". I was
almost hesitant to buy "Join My Gang" because it was less than perfect, but
now I've started a search for a better copy. I passed up a decent copy of
"Zoot Suit/I'm The Face" (200 pounds) for the same reason. I've got a record
cleaning machine which does wonders, but it doesn't take out scratches...

So... there you have it!

WF <~