RE: smashing guitarsSun Dec 7 12:47:50 PST 1997

>Question:

>Has anyone on the list smashed a guitar?

Yeh, I had this crappy old Hohner (sp?) guitar and ever since I got a better
one I was saving it for the right time to smash it.  One day my band members
and I got in a fight
with our drummer and ended up kicking him out.  I was so pissed at him and
depressed at the fact that we didn't have a drummer any more that I smashed
the guitar.  I had so much fun smashing it that I didn't care anymore (at
that time) that we were out of a drummer.  There are still pieces of it
strewn all over my garage which I insist on leaving there to keep the
memory.

guy in audience - "Smash your guitar", Paul Simon "I'll smash my guitar if
you'll come up to the stage."

Sue