Re: Young Who fans

Every time I put WBN on the kitchen disc player, my 14-month old daughter
starts rocking out in the high chair to Slip Kid.  I've got WAY in the car
right now, and she claps whenever Guitar and Pen starts.  Her true
favorite is anything by King Sunny Ade.  I've got high hopes for the kid.

However, I wish i could be posting about seeing Pete live recently instead!
Haven't seen any live Who or related since I lived in NJ 6 years ago.  Pete
hasn't put Colorado on his list I guess.  Roger was here but I couldn't
justify bringing my then tiny baby daughter to the show (but I did see
Adrian Belew when she was 3 days old!  Called the babysitter every 15
minutes.)

Trish
trish.pottersmith@colorado.edu