Youngest Who fan?

About three weeks ago, while playing Live at Leeds, my two-and-a-half-year-old
daughter really got into Young Man Blues and Happy Jack. Ever since then all
she wants to hear is YMB. Once in a while she'll ask for Happy Jack, but not
as often. I threw on the 30 Yrs. video of YMB, and that really sent her over
the edge. She does a great imitation of Moonie. Now all I hear is "Young Man
Blues on the TV Daddy, Young Man Blues on the TV Daddy." She's starting to get
hooked on Happy Jack as well. Any other young Who fans out there?