Re: New versions

John, re:

> I just (finally) got my copies of the new Quick One and Sell Out. A
definate improvement over the originals.  But that has been debated already
here....   My question is where does the US album Magic Bus fit into all
this?

"Magic Bus" fits nowhere. It's only claim to fame is a nice album cover and
the best stereo mix (on the original Decca vinyl) of the title track.

As for "A Quick One". No, it's a piece of shit. I've been given the task of
attempting to track down the original master tapes so that it can be done
right! Find a copy of the GERMAN vinyl for that album if you want to listen
to it properly...

WF <~