Re: Address for Roger's Mgt

At 11:45 9/22/95, dbowler@mgdestmx01.erin.gov.au wrote:
>Further to my previous message I'd appreciate it if anyone can provide me with
>an address at which I can write to Roger's Mgt - I want to let them know
>what I
>feel about this whole thing.  Is he back with Bill Curbishley as someone
>suggested a few months back?

I think I remember someone saying that Bill would be involved in any
touring Roger does next year.  I was thinking in the shower today (some of
my best thinking) that it isn't necessarily Roger's management that was
responsible for the poor publicity in Australia; isn't advertisement etc.
up to the local promoter of a concert?

Alan

I'll play at the opening of an envelope.
                        --John Entwistle