Re: Under My Thumb

>Hi, I've been lurking for a few weeks now, and finally had something to
>post about. After Keith Richards and Mick Jagger got arrested in 1967 (I
>think) on various narcotics charges, The Who issued a public statement
>saying they would record a series of Jagger/Richards compositions in a show
>of unity. As far as I know, they only recorded one single, Under My Thumb
>(I forget the B-Side). I've been trying to track that down and was
>wondering if any of you have it or know where to find it (or any others
>if they exist).
>
>Thanks,
>Brian OK
>
>p.s. John was honeymooning on the Queen Elizabeth so Pete overdubbed the
>bass.

They recorded at least one other Stones tune: "The Last Time", both UMT and
TLT have been released on the CD Two's Missing: a collection of B-sides and
various and sundry obscure Who recordings ranging from 1964-1972.

that abubbica guy: Steve Rosenstein
abubbica@intersteve.com
maud@intersteve.com
abubbica@chihuahua.org