Slip Kid Versions

I think the guitars to some extent are definitely different as well as the
drum mix. I often think these guys (macpherson/astely) are not that hip
when it comes to mixing this stuff. I know they are enormously committed
who fans, however they have made many mistakes and at times I question
their judgement.(Pete?)
(so who cares!) For instance, how can they remix half of Who's Next and
remaster the other half? What is this reissue going to sound like? It needs
not one once of remixing. It's brilliant the way it was/is. remastering is
one thing,(dangerous as it can be, usually to bright) but to remix this
stuff is...Where is my Odorono when I need it, this shit makes me perspire.

scott@soundwave.com

Scott James
SoundWave, The Music Industry Web Site
http://soundwave.com