Weaker sounding Slip Kid

Hello fellow Who Fans,

The other day I happened to listen to both the Box set version and older
unremastered version of Slip Kid from The Who By Numbers album.
I noticed that Roger's voice was brought more as well as Keith's cymbals
being clearer. What I also noticed was sadly that Keith's drum sound seemed
to be pushed way back. The original album had much more bass and sounded
much heavier.

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this? I think the older is much
better.

JEFF
keith@magicnet.net