Who Con #1

Text item: Text_1

     Thanks to all of you holding down the fort at home and for your good
     wishes.

     We had dinner tonight for the listers who responded at Geale's in
     Notting Hill, fish and chips, as is trad for friday night. We then
     adjourned to a pub.

     Your friends Svante, Stig, Rich (WFang), Alan, Joe, David, Christian,
     Mike, Carl and others were there (20 in all). Tomorrow I see Tim
     Glasswell and his brother for breakfast

     I think a good time was had by all (this is typed at 1:04 am London
     Time!).

     It is indeed weird to see these chaps in person, since you only know
     them from the internet. They are better than they could have been. I
     mean, you always wonder if they'll have three eyes and a horn. No one
     did.

     I'll try to get a number of them to post tomorrow night if they can
     muster the energy.

     Warmest regards, George