UK update/Tour postponed

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I just heard today that the
Daltrey/Entwistle tour has been shelved (postponed?) due to lousy advance
bookings in Australia and elsewhere. The performance at today's convention
could be the first and last for a while, but hopefully not. Commiserations
to all you already holding tickets, but hang on for official confirmation.
This evening's set will feature about an hour's worth of Quadrophenia plus
more.

IOW update: it's a double CD but has yet to be mixed, so the Nov 13th
release date may be optimistic. The video is now being put together in New
York.

Orchestral update: Jon Astley has produced the album with the London
Philharmonic Orchestra at George Martin's Air Studios in London. He will
also be adding some guest vocal parts, with a release due next April by RCA
Victor.

Who's Next re-issue will include three tracks featuring Leslie West from
the New York sessions - Behind Blue Eyes, Pure & Easy and Baby Don't You Do
It.

Mike Mooney's answer to my PT/Mad Max question (Tina Turner) was a good
guess, but not what I had in mind. Obscure clue No. 1: Sheraton Village.