Quadrophenia & WBN

With all of this talk about Quadrophenia and WBN, I just had to jump in
here.  I used to think that Who's Next was my all time favorite Who album,
but I don't
anymore.  WN was my first Who album, so maybe I have just listened to it too
much. However, I never can seem to get enough of QUAD and WBN.  Sometimes
when I am feeling a bit depressed I turn to WBN so Pete and I can be
depressed together. It is true that misery loves company, and I somehow feel
a whole lot better after listening to it!

Dave Hughes