The ever-quotable Pete

PT's performance last night at The Paramount was memorable for a
couple good quotes as well as for the music. As one not so used to
being the opening act,  he warned the audience at the start of the
show: "All latecomers will be executed." And when his guitar tech,
Alan Rogan, handed him a fresh guitar between songs--a guitar that
happened to be out of tune--PT looked sidestage and spoke into the
mike: "I'd like to announce that my roadie, Alan, is now working for
AC/DC."
- Doug