Re: Roger cartoon

>Hi, I remember some weeks ago some of you were talking about RD as
>an actor; well, I just remembered my kids were watching Animaniacs
>(cartoons in TNT, I guess 6 months ago) and one said "Daddy, the
>Who!", the episode was about Woodstock where one of the characters
>had a tree for a house, she asked "who is playing?", the other
>character answered "Who", "Who who?", "the Who", and so on.  It was
>cool, I had no time to record it so I enjoyed watching RD cartoon,
>they got his sad looking eyes.
>I'm a fan since I heard Tommy in the early 70's back im my country
>Peru, surprised? My kids love BBE.  It's interesting that here in
>Texas kids are strongly influenced by Rap; I tell my kids "that's
>very very simple music", "Yea, we know it dad, but it's a style", I
>can reply nothing to that but I'm happy that they also like some
>other bands from the 70's.
>
>Jose.

Yes!!! This is by far the best Animaniacs episode yet.  The character is
Slappy Squirel.  I forgot the name of her nephew, but he's great in this
bit, acting like a burn-out.  And the Who do a parody of Tommy,
concentrating on the fact that they're members of the "dinosaur rock"
community.  I'm glad another Who fan has seen this.