Cobo Hall again

	Somebody mentioned that the Cobo Hall boot was nothing but MCA
stuff with crowd noise mixed in.  So where did songs like Roadrunner and
Baby Don't You Do It come from?
	I've loved the song Roadrunner since I saw TKAA but I've never found
a good boot that included it. Is there a "good" version of Roadrunner out
there that I don't know about?  When were they playing this song live?

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"