Isle of Wight; BBC

Could somebody please post the Who's set list?  Didn't the Who perform at
box the 1969 and the 1970 festivals?  I'm assuming that it's the 1970
festival that's being released, judging from the material on the Maximum
R&B video.  Also, who is releasing the IOW CD and video in the U.S.?
Someone posted that Castle Communications was doing the CD, but they're a
European label.  I hope I don't have to shell out $$$ for an import CD, and
the Euro video format isn't compatible.

Also, does anyone know who has the rights to the Who's BBC performances?
How is it that the BBC could prevent the Who from including BBC recordings
on the bocx set while the Beatles could go ahead and release 2 CD's worth?
Were the Who simply too  cheap to license the material?  I know this is
pretty much a moot point for those who have Maximum BBC (as good a
justification as any for bootlegging), but I think this material deserves
an official release.