Re: Ray Davies

At 10:57 AM 10/30/95 EST, you wrote:
>Not really Who related but I know there are some Kinks people on the list.
Ray
>Davies is doing a show in town in a few weeks and I was wondering if it
would be
>worth seeing.  Sounds like it will be an unplugged style show with readings
from
>his autobiography.  Anyone out there that has seen one of these shows care to
>comment?
>
>Regards,
>Denis.

My friend Roland from the Boston area is both a Kinks and Who fanatic. I am
just a Who fanatic. He saw the Ray Davies show recently and said it was
unbelievable. Ray played a lot of obscure stuff. Things from "Something
Else" and the "Village Green" album. Roland likened it to going to a Who
show and having them play "Anytime You Want Me".