Re: baba tracks

Glan, re:

>Can anyone point me to a listing of PT's contributions to the Meher Baba
>LP's?  Thanks..

Most of the Meher Baba Pete tracks were released on "Who Came First",
however, some weren't. Here's the run down of Pete on each album:

"Happy Birthday", 1970. 1st issue, USL 001, reissued MBO 1.

Content, Day Of Silence, Mary Jane (not released on CD), The Seeker, Begin
The Beguine, The Love Man. He also plays guitar on Ronnie Lane's "Evolution",
which is a longer version than the one on "Who Came First"

"I Am", 1972.  1st issue USL 002, reissued MBO 2.

Plays flute on "This Song Is Green" (written by Billy Nichols), plays
synthesizer on "Words & Music", O'Parvadigar, Baba O'Riley (approximate 10
minute instrumental demo version. Even longer versions ~12 minutes appeared
on various boots. But, not officially released on CD) Forever's No Time At
All (also on "Who Came First") and drums & guitar on "Afirmation".

"With Love", 1976 USL 003, reissued MBO 3.

Without Your Love (same song as on McVicar, sung by Billy Nichols--Pete on
guitar), In His Hands (guitar), Meher (lead vocal, not written by Pete and
unreleased on CD), Sleeping Dog, Lantern Cabin (instrumental).

Note: The reissues, especially of "Happy Birthday" (most original pressings
I've come across aren't so hot) sound better than the original pressings.
However, all you get with them is the album and sleeve. No fancy newspapers,
artwork or other "good stuff"...

>Also, is the MCA Heavy Vinyl WN out yet?

Yes, got it tonight...

WF <~