Re: Re[2]: The Who Sell out -...

Mark, re:

>In light of my and PT's experiences, I already have ignored him.

While I don't agree with Mark L's statement on this "issue", I will say that
I've known Mark for a few years now and he's a real GOOD guy and has a LOT of
great things to share with us about The Who. Let's not make this a "personal"
issue and continue onward... Mark's new to this forum and I'd like to think
that he'd be made to feel welcome. It's not like he said something horrible
like The Beatles were better than The Who or anything! (jk)

And now back to The Who...

WF <~