Re: White City

Scott, re:

><Dave Gilmour is a fine guitarist, but let's face it folks: take away the
delay, chorus and reverb, and you come up with one very average guitarist.

>Pete obviously disagrees with you.

Well... what about that "guitarist" that Pete chose for the 1989 tour? What
was his name, "Officer Joe Bolton" or something??? I can't even say if
Gilmour is a good or bad guitarist, but the guy from '89 would have been
better left back stage... And... I don't think Pete picked Gilmour for his
guitar playing as much as their recent swapping of songs...

WF <~