Re[2]: White City

WFang writes:
>However, the "dance mix" single of "Hiding Out" is much better than the
>album version.

You mean the album version of this song isn't enough to get you up and
moving...? :)

>One of the other problems I have with this album is it's recording
>quality--not too good. (The same can be said for "Under A Raging Moon") very
>tinny and shallow sounding. Compare it to "Rough Mix" for mix and sound
>quality...

True, but I feel that almost all of PT's solo efforts have the tendency towards
tinny (his hearing may be worse than anyone knows!).  Chinese Eyes may be the
exception.  As for Rough Mix, it's probably my true favorite PT album.  Enough
so that I named my band from it back in the early 80's...

OK,
KLW