Re: Here is Roger's address!

Petie, re:

>Do you think that writing to Roger will enhance or change his career choices
?

Never! After all, everything we do in life is completely pointless and
absolutely useless. Who knows that better than you? Experience is the best
teacher in life, isn't it? Well, I guess in your case 'cause you never seem
to learn anything, huh?

I know this may be hard for you to believe, but maybe Roger Daltrey hasn't
used up every good idea in the world. Or, maybe, someone else on the list,
simply wants to write him and share their thoughts and/or appreciation with
him. However, I can see where you have a "vested interest" in make sure "mail
room representatives" stay busy...

>Isn't it time to make some friends? Get out of the house, check the
oil in the car, take a walk...I dunno, maybe even stop down at the
candy store and get a daily paper...You may be in for a shock...life
is going on....without the Who....and without you....

Petie, thanks once again for your heartfelt concern. You don't know how happy
it makes me feel that someone like you dwells on my every word enough to take
such a personal interest in me. I may even have to hire a "representative" to
handle your e-mail to me, so it doesn't come directly to my box... You know,
just like Roger Daltrey, I can take your advice and ignore the "wisdom" of
the "WF Freak"? I'm so glad YOU'RE my biggest fan. Would you like to start a
fan club and maybe even a new e-mail list? Maybe at your next AA meeting,
you'd like to discuss with the "group" this obsession you have with me?
hMMM... On second thought, maybe I'll run right down to the 'candy store',
one never knows what's going on there!

>...try to realize that Roger Daltrey doesn't give a FUCK about
             YOU or any other freak that tries to get his attention....

Actually, that's not true. Roger, and especially John Entwistle appreciate
very much their fans. Perhaps if you took a moment away from the "bottle",
you could discover that too. Is Kathy a drunk also?

As usual, hope this helps.

WF <~ "...don't worry, smile and dance, you just can't work life out..."