Re: Here is Roger's address!

On Mon, 23 Oct 1995 WFang01@aol.com wrote:

> Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 21:07:24 -0400
> From: WFang01@aol.com
> To: thewho@cisco.com
> Subject: Re: Here is Roger's address!
>
> Petie, re:
>
> >Stick with the business addresses so that the artist(s) would not be
> disturbed at his/her private address.
>
> I can see where sending mail to someone's home could be quite disturbing.
> It's much better when it comes in a larger envelope that's been forwarded by
> someone else. Good point...

> WF <~ "...try cerebral exercise, a clue might just materialize..." PT-1989

Wow, I thought correctly. You couldn't handle some easy advice.
Where did I mention anything about the amount of mail, you knob!

If the record company has a representative to foward mail to Roger at his
home, and the only mail that Roger gets from his fans is forwarded from
his record company, then the risk of fanatic no-lifers doing nothing
better with their lives than sending love letters, and the risk of the
no lifer giving his address to some nut that decides to pay him a
personal visit is also minimized.

And it works out if Roger has time to go to above said record company to
retrieve such letters (doubt it)

I know it's tough to reason when you haven't left your home in years,
but, there are reasonable explanations to alot of your confusion.
The above advice should be a no-brainer.

Which could cause you some trouble with your "cerebral excercises".