Re: my take on Pure Rock Theatre

Shannon, re:

>  I also was sort of disappointed to find the LaL stuff but I
see their reasoning in trying to get a complete show on the CD.

One of the (many) problems with bootleggers is that they are not necessarily
fans. In other words, they don't know one concert from the next or what may
have been previously released. For all they knew, they thought the "Leeds"
songs were new material. Or, they could have put the disc together before the
box set or the new "Leeds" and sat on it for a while. Even the so called
"professionals" screw up all the time...

As for a "complete" show, it's really far from it. The Amsterdam show is as
close to "complete" as you get, but there's that mix problem again...

Either way, they'll always get me to buy a copy or two...

WF <~