Pure Rock Theatre info request

Hi all,

Would somebody please give a detailed review (with complete track
listing) of the bootleg Pure Rock Theatre.  It is reviewed (the pick of
ther month) in the Oct 1995 issue of Live Music Review, however it
brings up more questions than it answers.

All tracks are from acetates from the '69 Fall tour and 2 or 3 songs
from Leeds 2/14/70, except for A Quick One from French TV April 1970
(?) that is in mono.  Does anybody knows if any of the songs on the CD
are the same as the tape known as "Leeds Acetates" that has been around
for several years?  On a related note, the version of Young Man Blues
on the Shakin All Over CD is the last of the three versions on the
tape.  Also, the version on the CD is in mono while the version on the
tape is in stereo, thus sounds much better.

The Live article states that the songs are arranged in order that they
would have been played including Tommy songs.  The acetates tape does
not include any songs from Tommy.  Songs specifically mentioned are
Amazing Journey/Sparks, Tommy's Holiday Camp and We're Not Gonna Take
It.  To my knowledge none of these has been available before.

All of this leads me (and the author of the article) to ask just how
many more of the tapes and/or acetates from the tour have survived?

Bruce