Re[2]: Roger's Mgt

Paul,

>I just had Pete Smith from Isis Music on the phone. He confirmed that all
>the dates for the RD & JE Tour will be rescheduled. Reason: the Australian
>tour promotor went bankrupt!
Great - that's fantastic news!  At least now there is some hope for us Aussies.
When I last spoke to the promoter here I was told something about a "sister
group going into liquidation" so it sounded like they were having some
problems...

>He couldn't give me any new dates and referred me to the Agency (Isis Music
>just looks after Roger's recording career and the Agency Group are his tour
>promotors). At the Agency Group no-one could affirm the news, but they call
>me back when they know more. So maybe next year we can expect the guys in
>Europe and Australia.
There's still the issue of poor Aussie ticket sales however, hopefuly next time
round the venue and ticket prices will be more appropriate...

Thanks for the info!

Denis.