rarities

Can someone post the songlist to rarities please?
cd connection lists two versions:
 iMPWH401   WHO                      RARITIES
 $18.41     IMPORT FROM EUROPE
 iMZ3342    WHO                      RARITIES 66-72 (2FOR1)          8.5/4
 $23.98     IMPORTED
Are these the same?  I would guess so, just from different countries.

Also,is Rarities just a repackage of Who's Missing and Twos Missing?

Lastly, but not least; Who's Last.  What songs are on it?
I understand it's all live.  Anyone know the venues?

Thanks for any information on the above, as I'm considering
purchasing them soon.

John Hamilton