Re[2]: Face Dances/It's Hard

          FD and IH cannot stand up to Pete's early 80s solo efforts.
          While like so many others, I too played FD and IH to death
          back in high school when they came out.  But now they rarely
          get a spin in my CD player.  Kenney sounded better
          interpreting Keith's stuff than he did trying to contribute
          to new material. However, Pete's material was not up to his
          usual standards.  I think he just didn't like having to give
          his stuff over the Who when his solo work was so good.

          --Jim