the magnificent seven

hi all- first off apologies for squandering bandwidth- we are all OH so human,
eh?

second, i saw this on alt.music.who, re: 7 extra trax on whosnext reissue:
what is the real deal? does anyone know? here are 2 schools of thought- pls
contribute your info,thoughts,ideas,comments,etc (BTW, neither of these guesses
are mine-just thought they were interesting)

it's still on for 11/7, correct?-mm

>here's my guess on the seven "new" tracks:
>let's see action
>mary
>pure and easy
>naked eye
>put the money down
>too much of anything
>time is passing
>
>what do YOU think will be the seven tracks?

:Why are you guessing?  It's not a secret.
:These are the new tracks:
:pure and easy (faster version from 'from lifehouse to leeds')
:naked eye (studio)
:too much of anything (possibly live)
:behind blue eyes (alternate version from 'from lifehouse to leeds' with
:organ)
:Baby don't you do it (from 'from lifehouse to leeds')
:water (live at the young vic)
:I don't know myself (studio)