Re: WGFA CD single

Theo, re:

>Is this true? It is different from the "Mary Ann..." which is on the
re-issue of "Sell Out" (song #22) which is mentioned as the b-side of "I Can
See For Miles"

Yes. The 2nd version of the song which appears on the new "Sell Out" is not
the  U.S. b-side of "I Can See For Miles". I was fooled at first by it's
similarity and the differences between the "compressed" mono to "open"
stereo. However, that's yet another version. The "b" side version is also
available on "Who Rarities Vol 1&2"...

WF <~