Re: WGFA CD single

Steve and others,

>The version of "Mary Ann..." on it is a misprint. It's the same version
>that was originally the "b" side of "I Can See For Miles"...

Is this true? It is different from the "Mary Ann..." which is on
the re-issue of "Sell Out" (song #22) which is mentioned as the
b-side of "I Can See For Miles". On my copy of the WGFA CD single
"Mary Ann..." is of the same lenght (3'19) as the version on
"Sell Out" but it  is missing the organ played by Al Kooper.
Could this be the first recording of the song on August 6, 1967 ??
Apart from the organ it sound quite the same.
On the sleeve of the WGFA CD single it says: "Performed live and
recorded in New York in 1967. Cleaned up at Air Studios April 1988"

Another question: does anyone of you know some places here where
I could find bootlegs. (here is Amsterdam, Holland). I have tried
several (obsure) stores but was not able to find any decent Who boots.
I only got hold of "Obscure & Oblique".

Theo