More on "Rarities"

WFang:

Thanx for the info on the WGFA single. I always suspected it did
exist, and now have my confirmation -- and motivation to find it.
Perhaps it will turn up next year during my planned trip to
Germany.

Also, for all interested, I found the "Rarities" CD for sale in
a Sound Express ad in "Goldmine." It's pricy at $30, but here's
their phone number for any still looking: 501-795-4209 (9 am to
7 pm CST).

I does seem I have the original --and weaker -- pressing. Not
only is it stamped Made in UK in assorted places, it does in
fact have the fade-out at the end of "Baby Don't You Do It."
Tells you how many times I've listened to the CD right to the
very end...Missed that the first time I posted.

Later...

-Jon