Re: Re[4]: Birthdays

On Sun, 15 Oct 1995 WFang01@aol.com wrote:

> Date: Sun, 15 Oct 1995 08:39:08 -0400
> From: WFang01@aol.com
> To: thewho@cisco.com
> Subject: Re: Re[4]: Birthdays
>
> Dr. Jimmy, re:
>

> >Sh*t head - I like the Beatles alot as a kid... ...see "girl comment"
> above..."
>
> Oh I get it now! The "girl comment" was a metaphor for The Beatles!!! hMMM...
> how long have you thought the Beatles were "girls"???
>
> Is it true that your favorite saying is, "Never leave your buddy's behind."??

You truly are a total fucking loud mouth prick. THese people that I told
were wrong about you talking to much are in reality, correct. You are a
jerk off with a keyboard.

You are making a far too big deal over someone making a one line comment,
almost 2 weeks ago.

And I don't give  rats ass how much you know about the beatles or the who
for that matter. I never said that the I knew as much as there was to know
about the beatles. I simply had a little respect left for the music that
I liked growing up before I deiscovered all the other groups that were making
noise out there. I would have spoken up in any conversation where the
"who cares about john lennon" comment was made. And I am not as flippant
about the Beatles any more. It wasnt meant to make me look like some type
of fanatic Beatle fan, as fanatic as you probably would be if someone
said that Townshend was a fucking queer in a converation. Thats what this
is, a discussion list. If you dont like the fact that other groups come up
from time to time, than get  agrip, cut out a little caffeine, and get out
and take a walk. It happens.

And it's happening now..

Perhaps you didnt see the "koo koo ka joob" at the end of the messages.
It was put there to stress that I was just playing with you 2.

> WF <~ "...stop crying, I just don't feel, any sympathy for someone trying to
> make me real..."

real asshole, maybe.>