YOUNG MAN'S BLUES

this has always bugged me, and i think we've addressed it, altho not to my
satisfaction

how many YMB are there? official releases, that is-here's what ive got:

House That Track Built: studio take, 1969 (Track sampler)
original live at leeds: my booklet says 12/26/68
TKAA:                   london coliseum, 1969
30 yrs box set (cd):    says 2/14/70, which would make it prev unreleased,
                        altho not noted as such
30 yrs video:           isle of wight (69 or 70?)
LAL reissue:            again, 2/14/70 version

am i missing anything?

there's also a studio version on from lifehouse to leeds...
************also, whats the scoop (!) on PURE ROCK THEATRE- details, please!!!

'we all know success....'