Re: "Rarities"

Jon, re:

>Is the version of "Boney Maronie" that's the B-side to the WGFA
>7" from Who's Better, Who's Best" also available as a 12" and/or
>CD?

Yes! Personally, I think they screwed the mix up when they stuck it on the
box set, making this version more valuable to have. The 12" and the CD also
have the bonus track, "Dancing In The Street", recorded in Philly, 1979. I
was able to find a 2nd copy of the CD in a small record store in Paris, so I
have to tell you from experience, this is a tough one to find. The one
unfortunate thing about it, is that it too was made at the PDO plant in
England, so it may "last" on borrowed time. (my friend in Florida says his
copy no longer plays "Dancing In The Street".) The 12" would probably be the
wiser investment if making a choice...

A lot of imports have stickers on them from the wrong country. I think the
"Rarities" CD itself should show the country of manufacture...

WF <~ I'll trade you the "Won't Get Fooled Again" CD for a CD single of "I
Won't Run Anymore"...