Kenny Jones on Who Soundtracks pre Kenny Jones

In a message dated 95-10-14 08:05:33 EDT, WFang writes:

>In Chris Charlesworth's last book, "The Complete Guide To The Music Of The
Who", he makes aludes to the fact that "Get Out And Don't Come Back" was
"Obviously written to accompany film action." Could be that the 2 Townshend
vocal songs were written for the film, while "Joker James" was an "older"
song, perhaps unfinished (people have argued that they believe Kenny Jones to
be on drums). However, I remember someplace that "Joker James" was actually
written before "Quadrophenia".... hMMM...

I find it interesting that on the Original Soundtrack Recording of Tommy,
that Kenny Jones is the credited drummer on Eyesight to the Blind, Acid
Queen, Extra, Extra, Extra, There's a Doctor, Smash the Mirror, I'm Free, and
 Miracle Cure.

Keith is the credited drummer on Christmas -- (That's all) [Except that The
Who is credited on 5 songs (6 if you include the "Overture From Tommy" on the
CD)]