Re:

Jim, I have no problems with bashing the Beatles. As a matter of fact,
several months ago I got temporarily tossed off of the Prodigy Music BBS
because I was "taunting" the Beatles Fans about John "committing suicide" the
day he put his glasses back on and looked at Yoko...

If people want to like the Beatles, that's their problem. I certainly don't
mind them at all, but I don't think they're great and I think McCrapney
blows.

BTW, my 2nd Who album was "The Kids Are Alright"...

WF <~