Saturday Night's All Right. . .

I hate to propose an idea which might be considered sacrilige
to my fellow who-listers, but does anyone else wonder if Pete
actually played the electric guitar on Saturday Night?

Two possible reasons for questioning this:  (1)  Pete doesn't
seem to have played that type of raucous loud electric guitar
in the studio for a while, and in fact employed at least one
other electric guitarist on the Psychoderelict album; and (2)
In the TV special "Two Rooms" when they showed Roger, John, and
Pete (supposedly) in the studio recording, the only clips of
Pete were the "Take Me To the Pilot" section, which is acoustic
only.

Just wondering.

Marc