Squeezebox = Sex????

Hey there Who Fans,

This is my first time writing in a long time to this list...but I've been
reading all the posts which are all great. Thank You.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here thinks there is a connection between
the song Squeezebox and sex? I mean with a line like "She goes in and
out"...has to mean something here. :P

I know that this was a song written by Pete after he picked up and learned
how to play the accordian. What does everyone else think about the meaning
of this song? Is there more behind this song than I have picked up on
allready????

Thanks for the help,

JEFF        Keith@magicnet.net