quad definition poster

>A friend of mine has a poster that I desire to the point that if her
>insurance company ever saw how I look at it they would raise her life
>premiums.>It's got the cover from Quadrophenia, and then below it the
>'dictionary>definition' (BTW, no sign of 'quadrophenia' in the OED. I
>was hoping >some>Who fan might've slipped it into the second edition).
>Anyone else seen>this one?

ive got a similar one- bought for $8 in a georgetown movie poster shop
its got a full blown shot of quad cover, jimmy on vespa,
with a great quad booklet quote underneath, ['the bleeding boat drifted
off...']and finally on bottom is the LP track listings- very cool

'magically bored, on a quiet street corner...'