Who's Next

RD615@aol.com wrote:
>I bought the gold Who's Next for one main reason.  It is probably the last
>time we will be able to hear the original mix since the new version will have
>4 or 5 (can't remember) remixed tracks.  I love the remastered versions, but
>this album is so near and dear to me that I wanted the original in best ever
>quality.  If anyone else is a nutcase like me, I suggest that you run and get
>it before it's gone.

The German Polydor CD sounds better. There's noticeable hiss on the CD,
but if you can overlook it, the sound is much more crisp. Watch for my review
of the gold MCA version in the next week or so. As far as the "best sounding"
version of Who's Next tho - wait for the Heavy Vinyl version. The other
versions
don't even come close.

Steve

Delivery Priority: Normal