Re: Posters...

     John J  wrote:

     >A friend of mine has a poster that I desire to the point that if her
     >insurance company ever saw how I look at it they would raise her life
     >premiums. It's got the cover from Quadrophenia, and then below it the
     >'dictionary definition' (BTW, no sign of 'quadrophenia' in the OED. I
     >was hoping some
     >Who fan might've slipped it into the second edition). Anyone else
     >seen this one?

     Yes I have that one also.  It's got the cover from Quad. Definition of
     Quadrophenia and then a side 1-4 list of the songs all in B&W of
     course.  I have it between my Marquee poster and The Cow Palace '73
     poster all in B&W and "look pretty good together".

     Another cool poster I have is TKAA flag shot where the background and
     group are all B&W and only the flag is in color.  As a friend put it -
     if you did some shrooms that poster would really f*ck with you.
     Luckily my days of doing anything like that have long past...

     Jeff Winterich
     jwinteri@harris.com
     "I'm an air-conditioned gypsy..." PT