Re: Aussie WBWB

Denis, re:

> From my experience and those it seems of everyone else on this list
>if you have a choice between a Who CD on Polydor or MCA you should take the
Polydor one every time...

Almost ALWAYS... MCA "did" (past tense---waiting for re-releases) much better
on "Tommy" and "Who's Next". The rest I give to Polydor. Also... the Warner
edition of "It's Hard" on CD is better than Polydor's, althouh in all
fairness, I just got a recent Polydor pressing, which I haven't listened to
yet...

Believe it or not, Polydor was always better on vinyl too, except for the
original Decca (pre-MCA) copies of "Tommy" and "Who's Next". Go figure...
And, if you REALLY want to get picky---The Japanese CBS/Sony label, is
superior on "Quadrophenia", "Odds & Sods" and "Who Are You"...

So... there you have it!

WF <~