Re: Pete-Tommy-Party in 1993

I was at that party ... it was the first birthday cast party for the Broadway
production of Tommy... the cast did a lot of singing and comedy... the
children cast members sang 'My Generation' and at the end of the night about
3am Pete got up and did 'Happy Birthday" on accoustic with Michael's band
trying to do backup ... pretty good party ... I have a video of Pete's speech
and the 'Birthday' number to the cast on 8mm hand held ...I'm not so sure
that it can be transferred well especially to any European format.. e-mail me
and we'll see if anything can be done.     Best regards..........
                                                     Joel Naftelberg